Cal Maine's (CALM) Founder/Chairman Resigns Amid Health Issues
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Cal Maine (Nasdaq: CALM) announced its Founder and Chairman Fred Adams Jr. has resigned, citing health issues. The company has named Dolph Baker.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United (MANU) Signs José Mourinho as New Club Manager
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Names Successor to CEO Martinez
- Starboard Calls for Meeting to Replace Depomed's (DEPO) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!