Cal Maine's (CALM) Founder/Chairman Resigns Amid Health Issues
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Cal Maine (Nasdaq: CALM) announced its Founder and Chairman Fred Adams Jr. has resigned, citing health issues. The company has named Dolph Baker.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EVINE Live (EVLV) Prelim. Q4 EPS Misses Views; CEO Bozek Steps Down
- Twitter (TWTR) May Make Director Appointments This Week
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Appoints New CFO of LF GP, LLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!