Cal Maine's (CALM) Founder/Chairman Resigns Amid Health Issues
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Cal Maine (Nasdaq: CALM) announced its Founder and Chairman Fred Adams Jr. has resigned, citing health issues. The company has named Dolph Baker.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CFO Jackson Resigns
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- XL Group (XL) Announces Senior Management Changes Related to Realigned P&C Operating Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!