CVR Energy (CVI) Names Susan Ball as New CFO, Treasurer
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
CVR Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CVI) announced today that Susan Ball will become the companies' CFO and treasurer, effective August 7, 2012. She replaces Frank A. Pici, who is leaving to pursue other opportunities.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Kurt DelBene Selected to Manage Obamacare Enrollment System
- Real Goods Solar (RSOL) Shareholders Elect Two to Board at Annual Meeting
- NuStar (NS) Promotes Tom Shoaf to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!