CSS Industries (CSS) CFO Resigns to Pursue Other Business Interests
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CSS Industries, Inc. (NYSE: CSS) announced today the resignation of Vincent A. Paccapaniccia as Chief Financial Officer of the Company effective August 16, 2016. Mr. Paccapaniccia, who is leaving to pursue other business interests, has agreed to provide transition services through September 16, 2016. The Company is conducting a nationwide search for a new Chief Financial Officer. David F. McHugh, Vice President – Finance of CSS, will serve as interim Chief Financial Officer until a permanent replacement is appointed.
Mr. McHugh has served as Vice President – Finance of CSS since joining the company in 2011. Prior to joining CSS, Mr. McHugh served for approximately 13 years as Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller of ICT Group, Inc., a provider of customer management and business process outsourcing solutions, which was a public company prior to being acquired by Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated in 2010. Mr. McHugh is a certified public accountant and holds a B.S. in accounting from Villanova University.
“We thank Vince for his accomplishments as our CFO over the past six plus years and we wish him well in his future endeavors,” commented Christopher J. Munyan, President and Chief Executive Officer of CSS. “Dave McHugh’s considerable public company financial reporting experience and his extensive knowledge of our business processes and systems make him well qualified to serve as our interim Chief Financial Officer,” said Mr. Munyan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!