CR Bard (BCR) Names Holland as Senior VP, CFO
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street jumps as Deutsche Bank bounces back
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil heads for big weekly gain after OPEC-fueled rally
CR Bard (NYSE: BCR) names Christopher Holland Senior VP and CFO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined After Meeting with C.R. Bard Inc. (BCR)
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Taps ArmorWorks Enterprises' Wirthlin as CFO
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Adds Two New Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!