CR Bard (BCR) Names Holland as Senior VP, CFO
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
CR Bard (NYSE: BCR) names Christopher Holland Senior VP and CFO.
You May Also Be Interested In
- C.R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- China BAK Battery, Inc (CBAK) Tech Chief Mao Resigns; Appointee Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!