CR Bard (BCR) Names Holland as Senior VP, CFO
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
CR Bard (NYSE: BCR) names Christopher Holland Senior VP and CFO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fleetmatics Group (FLTX) Announces Jill Ward to Succeed Jim Travers as CEO
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
- Sunoco (SUN) Names New CFO