CCA Industries (CAW) Mourns Loss of CEO
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Stanley Kreitman, the Chairman of the Board of CCA Industries, Inc. (NYSE: CAW) announced today with great sadness the sudden death of Dunnan D. Edell, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer. Dunnan Edell was also a director of the Company. The Board of Directors has asked David Edell, the former Chief Executive Officer and founder of the Company, who retired at the end of 2011, to accept the position of Chief Executive Officer at this time. The Board also has appointed Stephen A. Heit as President of the Company in addition to his responsibilities as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Heit had previously served as President of AM Cosmetics, a consumer products company, and had experience calling on the same customers of CCA. Drew Edell has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Company. Drew Edell has also been appointed by the Board of Directors as a director of the Company until the next annual meeting of the shareholders. All of the appointments are effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) President Renée James to Step Down; Other Organizational Changes Made
- Global Power (GLPW) Enters Two-Year Agreement with CEO Terence Cryan
- BP plc (BP) to Settle Deepwater Horizon Claims; Will Pay Up to $18.7B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!