CCA Industries (CAW) Mourns Loss of CEO
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Stanley Kreitman, the Chairman of the Board of CCA Industries, Inc. (NYSE: CAW) announced today with great sadness the sudden death of Dunnan D. Edell, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer. Dunnan Edell was also a director of the Company. The Board of Directors has asked David Edell, the former Chief Executive Officer and founder of the Company, who retired at the end of 2011, to accept the position of Chief Executive Officer at this time. The Board also has appointed Stephen A. Heit as President of the Company in addition to his responsibilities as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Heit had previously served as President of AM Cosmetics, a consumer products company, and had experience calling on the same customers of CCA. Drew Edell has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Company. Drew Edell has also been appointed by the Board of Directors as a director of the Company until the next annual meeting of the shareholders. All of the appointments are effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delaware judge proposes October trial over removal of Viacom directors
- Apple (AAPL) Said to Hire Former Blackberry (BBRY) Car Systems Head - Bloomberg
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Names John Bickham as President; Will Remain COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!