CCA Industries (CAW) Mourns Loss of CEO
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Stanley Kreitman, the Chairman of the Board of CCA Industries, Inc. (NYSE: CAW) announced today with great sadness the sudden death of Dunnan D. Edell, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer. Dunnan Edell was also a director of the Company. The Board of Directors has asked David Edell, the former Chief Executive Officer and founder of the Company, who retired at the end of 2011, to accept the position of Chief Executive Officer at this time. The Board also has appointed Stephen A. Heit as President of the Company in addition to his responsibilities as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Heit had previously served as President of AM Cosmetics, a consumer products company, and had experience calling on the same customers of CCA. Drew Edell has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Company. Drew Edell has also been appointed by the Board of Directors as a director of the Company until the next annual meeting of the shareholders. All of the appointments are effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greece's Samaras Fails to Get Votes to Elect President
- Red Hat (RHT) CFO Plans Retirement
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Names New co-Head of Investment Banking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!