Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Brass & Copper (BRSS) CFO Robert Micchelli to Retire; Christopher Kodosky to Take CFO Role
- American Airlines (AAL) Names New Financial Planning Vice President
- VW executive committee balks at Qatar's push for seat: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!