Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LogMeIn (LOGM) Announces CEO Succession Plan
- Piper Jaffray Remains Neutral on The Fresh Market (TFM) Following new CEO Announcement
- Viking Global CFO Brown said to leave firm - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!