Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCP and Brookdale Complete $847 Million Acquisition of Private Pay Senior Housing Portfolio
- Intel (INTC) President Renée James to Step Down; Other Organizational Changes Made
- Peabody Energy (BTU) CFO Crews Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!