Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
- Shire plc (SHPG) Announces Relocation of 300 Employees; Names New Interim CFO
- Icahn Calls Hertz Global (HTZ) New CEO Excellent Hire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!