Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) Names Tom Salmon as COO; CEO Jon Rich to Retire
- Cosi (COSI) Appoints New Restructuring Chief Amid Bankruptcy
- Clean Harbors (CLH) Vice Chairman and President James Rutledge to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!