Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/24: (VMEM) (DY) (NUAN) Higher; (GOMO) (ANFI) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) CEO: LatAm Not Yet Profitable; Company Investing to Produce More Content
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!