Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- CTS Corporation (CTS) Appoints Ashish Agrawal as VP and CFO
- John Soto Becomes CCO of AngioDynamics (ANGO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!