Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Appoints Andy Smith as CEO
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew (Andy) Smith to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith, currently the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors. Mr. Smith will assume the new role on the first business day following the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which the Company expects to occur within approximately the next week.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) CEO Kennedy Elected as Chairman
- Civeo (CVEO) Adds New Director
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Comments on Prelim. Commerce Dept. Antidumping Tariff Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!