Brocade (BRCD) CEO Klayko Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
The Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) Board of Directors and CEO Michael A. Klayko announced today that Mr. Klayko intends to resign from his role as CEO once a successor is identified by the Board and a transition is completed. The Board has formed a search committee and will retain an executive recruiting firm to identify the best candidate to lead the next phase of Brocade's growth. Mr. Klayko will continue to serve as CEO of Brocade during the search.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Apollo Residential Mortgage (AMTG) Apoints Teresa Covello as CFO
- Dynex Capital (DX) Promotes Byron L. Boston to CEO; Makes Other Management Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!