Brocade (BRCD) CEO Klayko Resigns
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) Board of Directors and CEO Michael A. Klayko announced today that Mr. Klayko intends to resign from his role as CEO once a successor is identified by the Board and a transition is completed. The Board has formed a search committee and will retain an executive recruiting firm to identify the best candidate to lead the next phase of Brocade's growth. Mr. Klayko will continue to serve as CEO of Brocade during the search.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Starts Brocade (BRCD) at Neutral
- Sungy Mobile (GOMO) COO Chang Resigns
- H Partners Sends Letter to Tempur Sealy (TPX) Holders; Calls for Management, Board Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!