Brocade (BRCD) CEO Klayko Resigns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) Board of Directors and CEO Michael A. Klayko announced today that Mr. Klayko intends to resign from his role as CEO once a successor is identified by the Board and a transition is completed. The Board has formed a search committee and will retain an executive recruiting firm to identify the best candidate to lead the next phase of Brocade's growth. Mr. Klayko will continue to serve as CEO of Brocade during the search.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Director Cooper Resigns
- Trump Selcts Goldman (GS) president & COO Gary Cohn to be National Economic Council Director - NBC