Brocade (BRCD) CEO Klayko Resigns
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
The Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) Board of Directors and CEO Michael A. Klayko announced today that Mr. Klayko intends to resign from his role as CEO once a successor is identified by the Board and a transition is completed. The Board has formed a search committee and will retain an executive recruiting firm to identify the best candidate to lead the next phase of Brocade's growth. Mr. Klayko will continue to serve as CEO of Brocade during the search.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brocade Executives to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences
- Brocade Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2015 Earnings
- NantKwest (NK) Directors Ji, Rosen Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!