Brocade (BRCD) CEO Klayko Resigns
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
The Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) Board of Directors and CEO Michael A. Klayko announced today that Mr. Klayko intends to resign from his role as CEO once a successor is identified by the Board and a transition is completed. The Board has formed a search committee and will retain an executive recruiting firm to identify the best candidate to lead the next phase of Brocade's growth. Mr. Klayko will continue to serve as CEO of Brocade during the search.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRCD) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
- Brocade Vyatta Controller Opens Path to User-Centric Networking
- Synacor (SYNC) COO Bailey to Depart for Other Interests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!