Brocade (BRCD) CEO Klayko Resigns
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Consensus
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
The Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) Board of Directors and CEO Michael A. Klayko announced today that Mr. Klayko intends to resign from his role as CEO once a successor is identified by the Board and a transition is completed. The Board has formed a search committee and will retain an executive recruiting firm to identify the best candidate to lead the next phase of Brocade's growth. Mr. Klayko will continue to serve as CEO of Brocade during the search.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brocade Executive to Present at Upcoming Financial Conference
- Under Armour (UA) Announces COO Transition
- Chambers Street Properties (CSG) Names Martin Reid Interim CEO