Brocade (BRCD) CEO Klayko Resigns
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
The Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) Board of Directors and CEO Michael A. Klayko announced today that Mr. Klayko intends to resign from his role as CEO once a successor is identified by the Board and a transition is completed. The Board has formed a search committee and will retain an executive recruiting firm to identify the best candidate to lead the next phase of Brocade's growth. Mr. Klayko will continue to serve as CEO of Brocade during the search.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Brocade Communications (BRCD) to $11 Ahead of 3Q
- Brocade Helps Customers Build Agile Networks for Digital Business at VMworld 2016
- Lion Biotechnologies (LBIO) Enters Extended Agreement with CRADA; New Principal Accounting Officer Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!