Bridgepoint Education (BPI) Appoints New CIO
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE: BPI) announced the appointment of Anurag Malik to the position of Senior Vice President/Chief Information Officer. Malik will report directly to Chief Operations Officer Chris Henn.
"Anurag is a welcome addition to the Bridgepoint leadership team," said Henn. "His experience in integrating technical expertise with proven business acumen will prove beneficial to the overall operations of the organization. With the departure of Bridgepoint's former Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Tom Ashbrook, Anurag will oversee Bridgepoint's Business Technology Services team. "
Malik joins Bridgepoint from SolarCity, where he served as senior vice president of information systems. At SolarCity, Malik was responsible for new product development, quality assurance, IT and development operations, database administration, downstream analytics, and business intelligence.
Previously, Malik served as vice president of data management for State Compensation Insurance Fund, where he led the development of the enterprise data warehouse and set up a big data solution. From 2011 to 2012, Malik held the position of vice president of data management & technical operations for SendMe, Inc. Prior to, he also served as senior manager business intelligence for Esurance, Inc. in San Francisco.
Malik holds an MBA with a major in finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) to Acquire First Texas BHC for $462M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!