Black Stone Minerals' (BSM) CFO to Retire
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) (“Black Stone Minerals” or “the Partnership”) announced today that Marc Carroll will retire as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer next month.
Mr. Carroll informed the Partnership on October 5 that he will step down as CFO and SVP effective November 11. He will enter into a consulting arrangement into 2017 to help ensure an orderly transition to his successor. The Partnership expects to name a new CFO upon Mr. Carroll’s retirement.
“Marc has been an integral part of the growth of Black Stone over the years,” said Thomas L. Carter, Jr., the Partnership’s Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “Since he joined the Partnership’s predecessor 12 years ago, he has helped the transformation of Black Stone into what it is today, most recently with last year’s initial public offering. We thank Marc for all he has done for the Partnership and for his agreeing to provide consulting services into next year to ensure a smooth transition.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Announces CFO Succession
- Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO) Says CEO, CFO Peter Evensen to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!