Black Stone Minerals' (BSM) CFO to Retire
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) (“Black Stone Minerals” or “the Partnership”) announced today that Marc Carroll will retire as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer next month.
Mr. Carroll informed the Partnership on October 5 that he will step down as CFO and SVP effective November 11. He will enter into a consulting arrangement into 2017 to help ensure an orderly transition to his successor. The Partnership expects to name a new CFO upon Mr. Carroll’s retirement.
“Marc has been an integral part of the growth of Black Stone over the years,” said Thomas L. Carter, Jr., the Partnership’s Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “Since he joined the Partnership’s predecessor 12 years ago, he has helped the transformation of Black Stone into what it is today, most recently with last year’s initial public offering. We thank Marc for all he has done for the Partnership and for his agreeing to provide consulting services into next year to ensure a smooth transition.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) CFO to Alan Haughie Retire; Anthony DiLucente to Succeed; Reaffirms FY Guidance
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!