Barclays (BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI), United Airlines (UAL) to Join S&P 500
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
Barclays (NYSE: BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ATLAS Mara Limited: 1st Half Results
- Kennametal (KMT) Appoints New CFO
- MSA (MSA) Announces Resignation of CFO McMahan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!