Barclays (BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Barclays (NYSE: BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG Announces Reference Yields for Certain Debt Securities Subject to Previously Announced Tender Offers
- EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) CFO Soyer Resigns
- Scripps Networks (SNI) Closes on Acquisition of Majority Stake in Poland's TVN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!