Barclays (BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Barclays (NYSE: BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitch to Rate JPMBB 2014-C22 Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates; Presale Issued
- Tesco plc (TSCDY) Names New CFO
- DreamWorks Animation (DWA) Names Mark Zoradi as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!