Barclays (BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Barclays (NYSE: BCS) COO Jerry Del Missier Resigns
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays and OFI Global Asset Management Will Partner to Launch the Barclays OFI SteelPath MLP ETNs
- MasterCard (MA) Board Recommends Two New Candidates
- Sotheby's (BID) Calls Third Point's Claims Misleading in New Presentation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!