BankUnited (BKU) Appoints New CIO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BankUnited announced the appointment of Julio Jogaib as chief information officer.
A 33-year industry veteran, Jogaib joins BankUnited from Citigroup in Fort Lauderdale, where he served most recently as director for Latin America technology production services in the company’s global institutional clients group division. He is an expert in financial services information technology, having held numerous executive-level IT roles in domestic and international business operations, primarily in the financial services industry.
“Julio is a proven leader in the field of financial services IT, and BankUnited is fortunate to welcome him to our team,” said John Kanas, BankUnited chairman, president and CEO.
A South Florida resident, Jogaib has a bachelor degree in electrical/electronic engineering from the State of Rio de Janeiro University, Brazil, and is also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional from International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
Jogaib is based at the bank’s headquarters, 14817 Oak Lane, Miami Lakes, (877) 779-2265. For information, visit www.BankUnited.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Announces David Jaffe as Chairman of the Board
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!