BankUnited (BKU) Appoints New CIO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BankUnited announced the appointment of Julio Jogaib as chief information officer.
A 33-year industry veteran, Jogaib joins BankUnited from Citigroup in Fort Lauderdale, where he served most recently as director for Latin America technology production services in the company’s global institutional clients group division. He is an expert in financial services information technology, having held numerous executive-level IT roles in domestic and international business operations, primarily in the financial services industry.
“Julio is a proven leader in the field of financial services IT, and BankUnited is fortunate to welcome him to our team,” said John Kanas, BankUnited chairman, president and CEO.
A South Florida resident, Jogaib has a bachelor degree in electrical/electronic engineering from the State of Rio de Janeiro University, Brazil, and is also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional from International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
Jogaib is based at the bank’s headquarters, 14817 Oak Lane, Miami Lakes, (877) 779-2265. For information, visit www.BankUnited.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- MetLife (MET) Adds Former AIG CFO Herzog as Director
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; New Board Member Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!