BankUnited (BKU) Appoints New CIO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BankUnited announced the appointment of Julio Jogaib as chief information officer.
A 33-year industry veteran, Jogaib joins BankUnited from Citigroup in Fort Lauderdale, where he served most recently as director for Latin America technology production services in the company’s global institutional clients group division. He is an expert in financial services information technology, having held numerous executive-level IT roles in domestic and international business operations, primarily in the financial services industry.
“Julio is a proven leader in the field of financial services IT, and BankUnited is fortunate to welcome him to our team,” said John Kanas, BankUnited chairman, president and CEO.
A South Florida resident, Jogaib has a bachelor degree in electrical/electronic engineering from the State of Rio de Janeiro University, Brazil, and is also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional from International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
Jogaib is based at the bank’s headquarters, 14817 Oak Lane, Miami Lakes, (877) 779-2265. For information, visit www.BankUnited.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors