BancorpSouth (BXS) CFO Prater to Retire
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS), the parent company of BancorpSouth Bank (collectively referred to as "BancorpSouth"), has announced the retirement of its Senior Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, William L. "Bill" Prater effective as of March 10, 2017. BancorpSouth and Mr. Prater have entered into a post-retirement consulting agreement outlining the terms of Mr. Prater's planned early retirement. Mr. Prater intends to serve BancorpSouth in his current roles through the completion of BancorpSouth's 2016 audit.
The post-retirement consulting arrangement calls for Mr. Prater to perform certain limited services in order to affect an orderly transition of his duties to his successor. His early retirement does not reflect any dispute or disagreement with BancorpSouth or its management.
"We thank Bill for his contributions to BancorpSouth over the past eight years, and we wish him well in his future endeavors," said Dan Rollins, BancorpSouth's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Bill's leadership during the very difficult years after the financial crisis of 2008 has benefited our company and our shareholders."
BancorpSouth has commenced its process to identify a successor to Mr. Prater.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- U.S. Steel (X) Issues Clarification on Comments Made by CEO Longhi; Says Worker Recall Refers to Entire Industry
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces ACTIMMUNE Phase 3 in FA Missed Primary Endpoint