BB&T (BBT) Corporation Appoints Seven New Directors
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) announced today the appointment of seven new directors, which will replace three retiring members, and the addition of four new seats. The company is matching the membership of the boards of BB&T and Branch Banking and Trust Company, BB&T's largest subsidiary. The changes are effective Jan.1, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Appoints CEO McWaters as Chairman
- Crumbs Bake Shop (CRMB) CEO Geiger Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!