Avis Budget Group (CAR) Names New Innovation Chief
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAR) announced that Arthur Orduña has been appointed Chief Innovation Officer, effective August 29, 2016. In this newly established position, Mr. Orduña will be charged with working cross-functionally to deliver state-of-the-art solutions to keep pace with changing customer expectations and to drive sustained, profitable growth. Mr. Orduña will report to Avis Budget Group’s Chief Executive Officer, Larry De Shon.
“We see innovation as a key enabler for our future success. Arthur’s role will be to foster a culture of innovation to strengthen our brands and drive our business forward,” said Mr. De Shon.
Mr. Orduña most recently served as Chief Innovation Officer for The ADT Corporation. Prior to joining ADT, Mr. Orduña was with Canoe Ventures, LLC, a joint venture founded by the top six U.S. cable companies, where he served as Chief Technology Officer and then Chief Product Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN), AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) ION Solutions Enter Cancer Tests, Services Relationship
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!