Avis Budget Group (CAR) Names New Innovation Chief
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAR) announced that Arthur Orduña has been appointed Chief Innovation Officer, effective August 29, 2016. In this newly established position, Mr. Orduña will be charged with working cross-functionally to deliver state-of-the-art solutions to keep pace with changing customer expectations and to drive sustained, profitable growth. Mr. Orduña will report to Avis Budget Group’s Chief Executive Officer, Larry De Shon.
“We see innovation as a key enabler for our future success. Arthur’s role will be to foster a culture of innovation to strengthen our brands and drive our business forward,” said Mr. De Shon.
Mr. Orduña most recently served as Chief Innovation Officer for The ADT Corporation. Prior to joining ADT, Mr. Orduña was with Canoe Ventures, LLC, a joint venture founded by the top six U.S. cable companies, where he served as Chief Technology Officer and then Chief Product Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!