Autohome (ATHM) Adds New Company Director
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ATHM) announced that Mr. Paul Tyler has been appointed as a director on the board of directors of the Company (the “Board”), and Ms. Cynthia Whelan has resigned from the Board, effective as of August 15, 2016.
Mr. Paul Tyler is Group Managing Director International of Telstra Corporation Limited. Mr. Tyler is responsible for guiding Telstra’s international business as Telstra continues to expand the scale and breadth of the company’s activities outside of Australia. Prior to joining Telstra in 2016, Mr. Tyler has held a number of roles over more than 15 years at Nokia Networks, including most recently the Head of Asia-Pacific and Japan. Mr. Tyler also served as the Chairman of BigAir Group Limited, a provider of managed services and networking infrastructure in Australia from 2008 to 2016. He has substantial experience, relationships and track record of delivering business development outcomes and excellent customer experiences in the Asia-Pacific region. Mr. Tyler holds an MBA from University College Dublin and engineering degrees from the University of New South Wales.
Mr. Min Lu, Autohome’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, stated: “We would like to welcome Mr. Tyler to our Board. We are confident that his diverse perspectives and experiences will be a great asset to the Board and the Company.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Appoints New CFO
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; New Board Member Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!