AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces Several Executive Changes; Luke Miels Becomes EVP of Europe - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) announced several key leadership changes today, according to Bloomberg, citing a company email. The following changes were made:
- Luke Miels, who was EVP of global portfolio and product strategy, global medical affairs and corporate affairs, is now EVP for Europe region;
- International EVP, Mark Mallon, will replace Miels;
- Former Europe EVP, Ruud Dobber, is now EVP for the company's North American business;
- EVP, innovative medicines and early development, Mene Pangalos, will also responsible for business development;
- Mondher Mahjoubi will take a broader role as general manager, Oncology;
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!