AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces Several Executive Changes; Luke Miels Becomes EVP of Europe - Bloomberg
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) announced several key leadership changes today, according to Bloomberg, citing a company email. The following changes were made:
- Luke Miels, who was EVP of global portfolio and product strategy, global medical affairs and corporate affairs, is now EVP for Europe region;
- International EVP, Mark Mallon, will replace Miels;
- Former Europe EVP, Ruud Dobber, is now EVP for the company's North American business;
- EVP, innovative medicines and early development, Mene Pangalos, will also responsible for business development;
- Mondher Mahjoubi will take a broader role as general manager, Oncology;
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!