AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces Several Executive Changes; Luke Miels Becomes EVP of Europe - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) announced several key leadership changes today, according to Bloomberg, citing a company email. The following changes were made:
- Luke Miels, who was EVP of global portfolio and product strategy, global medical affairs and corporate affairs, is now EVP for Europe region;
- International EVP, Mark Mallon, will replace Miels;
- Former Europe EVP, Ruud Dobber, is now EVP for the company's North American business;
- EVP, innovative medicines and early development, Mene Pangalos, will also responsible for business development;
- Mondher Mahjoubi will take a broader role as general manager, Oncology;
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) MYSTIC Change Positive for Merck (MRK), Less so for Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - BMO
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- Options with increasing volume: DXCM BCEI DBC ARRS AZN SHN TUR AWK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!