Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Eliminate Chief Scientific Officer Position
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR) notified David Lewis, the Company’s Chief Scientific Officer, that his position will be terminated, effective December 13, 2016.
This follows recent news that the company will be discontinuing development of its clinical stage drug candidates ARC-520, ARC-521, and ARC-AAT, which utilize the DPCivTM, or EX1, delivery vehicle and redeploying its resources to support the development of RNAi therapeutics that utilize the Company’s proprietary subcutaneous and extra-hepatic delivery systems.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!