Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Eliminate Chief Scientific Officer Position
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR) notified David Lewis, the Company’s Chief Scientific Officer, that his position will be terminated, effective December 13, 2016.
This follows recent news that the company will be discontinuing development of its clinical stage drug candidates ARC-520, ARC-521, and ARC-AAT, which utilize the DPCivTM, or EX1, delivery vehicle and redeploying its resources to support the development of RNAi therapeutics that utilize the Company’s proprietary subcutaneous and extra-hepatic delivery systems.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!