Apollo Global (APO) Announces Change in CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) announced that effective upon his start date, which is to occur no later than October 1, 2012, Martin Kelly, 44, will serve as its new Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Kelly succeeds Gene Donnelly, 54, who has advised the Company of his decision to resign from Apollo to pursue other interests. To facilitate an orderly transition, Mr. Donnelly has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Financial Officer until mid-August of this year, and he has also agreed to remain with the Company as a senior advisor through the end of 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference in New York
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Acasti Announces Closing of US$23 Million Underwritten Offering of Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!