American Electric Tech (AETI) Appoints Frances Powell Hawes as CFO
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/20: (MKTG) (AMRN) (RHT) Higher; (TIBX) (NAVB) (IDCC) Lower (more...)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Plans to Bring Cancer Drug Iclusig Back to Market by mid-January
American Electric Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: AETI) announced today that energy industry veteran, Frances Powell Hawes, has joined the company as senior vice president and chief financial officer.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Kurt DelBene Selected to Manage Obamacare Enrollment System
- U.S. Silica (SLCA) Promotes Mike Winkler to COO
- Antares Pharma (ATRS) Receives USPTO NoA for '317 Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!