Allot Communications (ALLT) Names New CFO
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allot Communications Ltd. (Nasdaq: ALLT) announces the appointment of Mr. Alberto Sessa as the Company's new Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Sessa will replace Mr. Shmuel Arvatz, Allot's current CFO, who is leaving to become the CFO of a privately-held company.
Alberto brings more than 20 years of experience, great talent and skill both in finance and business leadership in the hi-tech industry," said Andrei Elefant, Chief Executive Officer of Allot. "Alberto will contribute to our capabilities in finance, operations, investor relations and business strategy. On behalf of the board of directors and Allot's management, I wish to thank Shmuel for his outstanding service, directing the finance and investor relations teams and being a vital contributor to our company. We all wish him luck with his future endeavors."
Prior to joining Allot, since 2009, Mr. Sessa served as the CFO of Flash Networks, a leading provider of optimization solutions. Prior to joining Flash, between 2007 and 2009 Alberto served as the CFO of ARA Minerals. He also served as Vice President, Finance at Amdocs Management Ltd. between 2000 and 2007. Between 1996 and 1999, Alberto served as Group Corporate CFO at a privately held international group of companies. Alberto holds a B.A. in Statistics and Economics and an M.B.A both from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
"I am thrilled at the opportunity to join Allot, as the dominant leader in its field and a successful company with a proven track record," said Alberto Sessa, Allot's new Chief Financial Officer. "I am looking forward to contributing the knowledge and perspective I have gained from my experience in the industry to support Allot in its future growth and development," he added.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Unit Acquires OE Parts Provider Beck/Arnley
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Presents Details of PRO Tool Used in GBT440 HOPE Study