Alliance One International (AOI) Adds Joyce Fitzpatrick to Board of Directors
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Alliance One International, Inc. (NYSE: AOI) announced that Joyce Fitzpatrick, President of Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc., has been appointed to the Board of Directors effective June 14, 2012. For more than 25 years, Ms. Fitzpatrick has provided strategic advice to corporations, universities and non-profit organizations. Prior to founding Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc. in 2002, she served as Senior Vice President of Ruder-Finn, Inc., one of the nation's largest and most respected public relations agencies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Snyder's-Lance (LNCE) Appoints New CFO
- Flowserve (FLS) Affirms CEO Blinn Retirement Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!