Alliance One International (AOI) Adds Joyce Fitzpatrick to Board of Directors
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
Alliance One International, Inc. (NYSE: AOI) announced that Joyce Fitzpatrick, President of Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc., has been appointed to the Board of Directors effective June 14, 2012. For more than 25 years, Ms. Fitzpatrick has provided strategic advice to corporations, universities and non-profit organizations. Prior to founding Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc. in 2002, she served as Senior Vice President of Ruder-Finn, Inc., one of the nation's largest and most respected public relations agencies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesarstone (CSTE) Refutes Claims Made by Kibbutz Related to Investor Presentation
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Adds New Director
- New Working Group on U.S. RMB Trading and Clearing Formed; Bloomberg to Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!