Alliance One International (AOI) Adds Joyce Fitzpatrick to Board of Directors
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- UPS (UPS) Store Reports Data Breach
Alliance One International, Inc. (NYSE: AOI) announced that Joyce Fitzpatrick, President of Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc., has been appointed to the Board of Directors effective June 14, 2012. For more than 25 years, Ms. Fitzpatrick has provided strategic advice to corporations, universities and non-profit organizations. Prior to founding Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc. in 2002, she served as Senior Vice President of Ruder-Finn, Inc., one of the nation's largest and most respected public relations agencies.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Holder Fir Tree Asks Board to Replace CEO
- Altair Nanotechnologies (ALTI) Appoints New CEO, COO
- Steve Ballmer Steps Down as Microsoft (MSFT) Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!