Alliance One International (AOI) Adds Joyce Fitzpatrick to Board of Directors
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Alliance One International, Inc. (NYSE: AOI) announced that Joyce Fitzpatrick, President of Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc., has been appointed to the Board of Directors effective June 14, 2012. For more than 25 years, Ms. Fitzpatrick has provided strategic advice to corporations, universities and non-profit organizations. Prior to founding Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc. in 2002, she served as Senior Vice President of Ruder-Finn, Inc., one of the nation's largest and most respected public relations agencies.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Africa Oil Announces Significant Increase in Resource Estimates of Kenya Oil Fields and Conference Call
- China Sunergy (CSUN) CEO Cai Resigns
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Names New Board Slate Following Vidara Therapeutics Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!