Alliance One International (AOI) Adds Joyce Fitzpatrick to Board of Directors
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Alliance One International, Inc. (NYSE: AOI) announced that Joyce Fitzpatrick, President of Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc., has been appointed to the Board of Directors effective June 14, 2012. For more than 25 years, Ms. Fitzpatrick has provided strategic advice to corporations, universities and non-profit organizations. Prior to founding Fitzpatrick Communications, Inc. in 2002, she served as Senior Vice President of Ruder-Finn, Inc., one of the nation's largest and most respected public relations agencies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Africa Oil Completes Kenyan Farmout Deal With Maersk Oil
- Leidos (LDOS) Names Dr. Donald Kosiak as CMO
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c; Guides Q1, FY16 Revenue Well Below Views; Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!