Albemarle Corp. (ALB) Operating Chief Steitz Calls It Quits
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
On August 20, 2012, Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB) accepted the resignation of John M. Steitz, the Company’s President and Chief Operating Officer since February 2012. Mr. Steitz resigned to pursue other professional interests and will remain with the Company until August 31, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hologic (HOLX) Appoints Two Icahn Nominees to Board
- Suncor (SU) Appoints Steve Reynish as Interim CFO
- Sandell Sees More Value in Bob Evans (BOBE); Commences Proxy Solicitation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!