AirMedia (AMCN) CFO Ho Resigns
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
AirMedia Group Inc. (Nasdaq: AMCN), announced the appointment of Henry Ho as chief financial officer of the Company ("CFO"), effective September 1, 2012. Mr. Ho will replace Ms. Ping Sun as CFO. Ms. Sun tendered her resignation as chief financial officer due to personal reasons, effective August 31, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Restoration Hardware (RH) co-CEO Alberini Resigns
- BNSF Railway Names Carl ICE as New CEO Effective January 1st (BRK-A) (BRK-B)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!