AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) CFO Loebl Resigns; Successor Named
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGFS) announced that chief financial officer Margo Loebl will be leaving the company to pursue other professional interests. She will be replaced by Katherine Harper, a highly experienced financial professional and business leader whose 30-year career has spanned several global public companies. Most recently, Ms. Harper was the CFO of Tronox, a global leader in the mining and production of inorganic minerals and chemicals.
"We are delighted to have someone of Katherine's extensive public company experience join AgroFresh," said Dr. Nance K. Dicciani, chair of the board of AgroFresh and interim co-chief executive officer. "Her track record of transformational leadership, with an emphasis on global operations, cost management and forecasting, as well as strategic planning and execution are the right fit for AgroFresh and our growth priorities."
"We are grateful to Margo for her financial leadership as AgroFresh has transitioned and grown as a public company, including establishing the systems and processes needed for a newly formed company," Dr. Dicciani added. "We wish her the best as she pursues new opportunities."
While at Tronox, Ms. Harper led various financial initiatives to improve cash generation, loan terms and capital allocation, in addition to managing the financing of a major acquisition for the company. Prior to joining Tronox, she served as a Product Group Chief Financial and Business Development Officer as well as held a broad range of senior financial positions within the Rio Tinto Group, a global diversified mining and resources group. Her early career spanned financial positions of increasing responsibility for such organizations as Gulbrandsen Group, General Chemical Corporation, Security Bureau and Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
Ms. Harper holds a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management and a Master's in Business Administration, both from Carnegie-Mellon University. She will join AgroFresh effective October 3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Taro Pharma (TARO) Names New Interim CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!