Agios Pharma's (AGIO) Chariman Marc Tessier-Lavigne to Resign
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Agios Pharma (NASDAQ: AGIO) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 26, 2016, Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Ph.D. notified Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) of his decision to resign as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”), as chairman of the Board and as chairman of the Board’s Science and Technology Committee, effective immediately. Upon his resignation, Dr. Tessier-Lavigne will join the Company’s scientific advisory board.
Dr. Tessier-Lavigne’s resignation from the Board is due to other commitments, and is not due to any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
In connection with Dr. Tessier-Lavigne’s resignation, the Board appointed John Maraganore, a member of the Board, to replace Dr. Tessier-Lavigne as chairman of the Board, effective immediately. Additionally, the Board has appointed Lew Cantley, a member of the Board, as chair of the Board’s Science and Technology Committee, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!