Agios Pharma's (AGIO) Chariman Marc Tessier-Lavigne to Resign
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agios Pharma (NASDAQ: AGIO) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 26, 2016, Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Ph.D. notified Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) of his decision to resign as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”), as chairman of the Board and as chairman of the Board’s Science and Technology Committee, effective immediately. Upon his resignation, Dr. Tessier-Lavigne will join the Company’s scientific advisory board.
Dr. Tessier-Lavigne’s resignation from the Board is due to other commitments, and is not due to any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
In connection with Dr. Tessier-Lavigne’s resignation, the Board appointed John Maraganore, a member of the Board, to replace Dr. Tessier-Lavigne as chairman of the Board, effective immediately. Additionally, the Board has appointed Lew Cantley, a member of the Board, as chair of the Board’s Science and Technology Committee, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- NCR Corp. (NCR) Reports Agreement to Conclude Fox River Environmental Matter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!