Adams Resources (AE) CFO Richard B. Abshire to Retire
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE MKT: AE) announced today that Richard B. Abshire, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, is retiring effective August 31, 2016. In order to ensure an orderly transition of his Company responsibilities, Mr. Abshire will continue to advise the Company as a consultant as necessary for the next few months.
Sharon C. Davis, the Company's current Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Accounting Officer will assume the duties of Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on an interim basis.
Thomas S. Smith, Chairman and President, said, "Rick has been a devoted member of the Adams Resources team for 31 years, and we greatly appreciate his leadership and contributions and the role he has played in assuring the strength of the Company which we enjoy today."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!