Adams Resources (AE) CFO Richard B. Abshire to Retire
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE MKT: AE) announced today that Richard B. Abshire, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, is retiring effective August 31, 2016. In order to ensure an orderly transition of his Company responsibilities, Mr. Abshire will continue to advise the Company as a consultant as necessary for the next few months.
Sharon C. Davis, the Company's current Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Accounting Officer will assume the duties of Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on an interim basis.
Thomas S. Smith, Chairman and President, said, "Rick has been a devoted member of the Adams Resources team for 31 years, and we greatly appreciate his leadership and contributions and the role he has played in assuring the strength of the Company which we enjoy today."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
- Portola Pharma (PTLA) Announces Submission of NDA for Betrixaban for Extended Duration Prophylaxis of VTE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!