Adams Resources (AE) CFO Richard B. Abshire to Retire
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE MKT: AE) announced today that Richard B. Abshire, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, is retiring effective August 31, 2016. In order to ensure an orderly transition of his Company responsibilities, Mr. Abshire will continue to advise the Company as a consultant as necessary for the next few months.
Sharon C. Davis, the Company's current Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Accounting Officer will assume the duties of Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on an interim basis.
Thomas S. Smith, Chairman and President, said, "Rick has been a devoted member of the Adams Resources team for 31 years, and we greatly appreciate his leadership and contributions and the role he has played in assuring the strength of the Company which we enjoy today."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthSouth (HLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; CEO Grinney to Retire
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Commences Jet Engine Lubricant Production at Port Allen Plant
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!