Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) CFO Rogers Resigns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOR) announced that Chief Financial Officer Michael Rogers has left the company. David Lawrence, Acorda’s Chief of Business Operations, has assumed the role of Chief, Business Operations and Principal Accounting Officer. Andrew Hindman, Acorda’s Chief Business Development Officer, has assumed responsibility for Financial Planning and Analysis and Investor Relations. Mr. Rogers will serve as a consultant to the Company through the end of the year as part of this transition.
“We thank Mike for his many contributions to Acorda during his tenure. He was a key part of the team responsible for the acquisitions of Civitas and Biotie, which have helped position Acorda as a leader in Parkinson’s disease therapeutic development,” said Ron Cohen, M.D., President and CEO of Acorda Therapeutics. “Mike has been commuting from Boston throughout his years at Acorda, which has been challenging for him and his family. I’m grateful for his dedication to the Company during this time.”
“I also want to thank Dave Lawrence and Andrew Hindman for taking on additional responsibilities within the Company. Dave led our accounting and finance teams for many years, and Andrew has a strong financial background and long-standing relationships with many of Acorda’s investors.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Appoints Gary Rodkin to Board of Directors
- RealPage (RP) to Acquire Axiometrics
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names Kevin Scott as CTO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!