AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Names Auxilium's Adrian Adams as Chairman
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX) announced the appointment of Adrian Adams, Chief Executive Officer and President of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUXL), to its Board of Directors (Board) as Chairman of the Board. Thomas Schreck, co-founder of AcelRx and Board member departs from the Board effective February 11, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, COO to Retire, Updates Outlook
- Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) is 'Disappointed' in Platinum's Proxy Contest
- Freescale Semiconductor (FSL) Names Dan Durn CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!