AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Names Auxilium's Adrian Adams as Chairman
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX) announced the appointment of Adrian Adams, Chief Executive Officer and President of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUXL), to its Board of Directors (Board) as Chairman of the Board. Thomas Schreck, co-founder of AcelRx and Board member departs from the Board effective February 11, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences In June
- MannKind (MNKD) Adds Former Glaxo Exec Shannon as Director
- Millennial Media (MM) Names Ernie Cormier as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!