AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Names Auxilium's Adrian Adams as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX) announced the appointment of Adrian Adams, Chief Executive Officer and President of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUXL), to its Board of Directors (Board) as Chairman of the Board. Thomas Schreck, co-founder of AcelRx and Board member departs from the Board effective February 11, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SFX Entertainment (SFXE) Appoints New CEO; Enters Sales Agreement with Viggle (VGGL)
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Names Kevin Johnson as COO
- Death of Saudi King Abdullah Unlikely to Change Long-Term Strategy (USO) (OIL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!