AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Names Auxilium's Adrian Adams as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX) announced the appointment of Adrian Adams, Chief Executive Officer and President of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUXL), to its Board of Directors (Board) as Chairman of the Board. Thomas Schreck, co-founder of AcelRx and Board member departs from the Board effective February 11, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Comments on Rumors
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Confirms July 27, 2014 PDUFA Date for Zalviso
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) COO Plans Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!