AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Names Auxilium's Adrian Adams as Chairman
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX) announced the appointment of Adrian Adams, Chief Executive Officer and President of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUXL), to its Board of Directors (Board) as Chairman of the Board. Thomas Schreck, co-founder of AcelRx and Board member departs from the Board effective February 11, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AcelRx (ACRX) ARX-04 Well-Positioned for Approval - H.C. Wainwright
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Names New CFO, Other Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!