AXIS Capital (AXS) Names Michael Butt as Non-Exec Chair
- Gains in financial, energy stocks lift Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
- Alibaba (BABA) Said to Face U.S. Accounting Inquiry
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (NYSE: AXS) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Board member and former Chairman Michael A. Butt as non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Butt succeeds John R. Charman following the decision by the Board to replace Mr. Charman as Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wellesley Bancorp (WEBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.04; New CFO Appointed
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Names Kevin Young CBE as COO
- Hormel Foods (HRL) CFO Feragen to Retire; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!