AXIS Capital (AXS) Names Michael Butt as Non-Exec Chair
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (NYSE: AXS) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Board member and former Chairman Michael A. Butt as non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Butt succeeds John R. Charman following the decision by the Board to replace Mr. Charman as Chairman.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AXIS Capital Prices $250.0 Million of 2.650% Senior Notes Due 2019 and $250.0 Million of 5.150% Senior Notes Due 2045
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Names Lead Independent Director; Lifts Buyback to 50M Shares
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) CEO Fred Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!