AXIS Capital (AXS) Names Michael Butt as Non-Exec Chair
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (NYSE: AXS) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Board member and former Chairman Michael A. Butt as non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Butt succeeds John R. Charman following the decision by the Board to replace Mr. Charman as Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!