AXIS Capital (AXS) Names Michael Butt as Non-Exec Chair
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (NYSE: AXS) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Board member and former Chairman Michael A. Butt as non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Butt succeeds John R. Charman following the decision by the Board to replace Mr. Charman as Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EXOR Comments on PartnerRe (PRE) Rejection of Takeover Approach
- Carriage Services (CSV) EVP Heiligbrodt to Retire
- Landstar System (LSTR) Appoints non-Exec Chairman; Raises Buyback to 3M Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!