AES Names Thomas M. O’Flynn as CFO
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) announced Thomas M. O’Flynn will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective September 4, 2012. Interim CFO, Mary Wood, will resume her prior role as Vice President and Controller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AES Corp (AES) Subsidiary Settles Receivables Issue; FY16 Outlook Reaffirmed
- Symantec (SYMC) CEO Brown to Resign
- Bank of America (BAC) equity head Gallo is shaking up the unit, naming Koh trading chief - Bloomberg