AES Names Thomas M. O’Flynn as CFO
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) announced Thomas M. O’Flynn will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective September 4, 2012. Interim CFO, Mary Wood, will resume her prior role as Vice President and Controller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Capital Calls Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) Shareholder Letter 'Fanciful'; Makes Case for Board Changes
- Frontier Communications (FTR) Appoints Dan McCarthy as CEO
- NASDAQ OMX Group (NDAQ) Adds New Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!