AES Names Thomas M. O’Flynn as CFO
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) announced Thomas M. O’Flynn will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective September 4, 2012. Interim CFO, Mary Wood, will resume her prior role as Vice President and Controller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Trims PT on AES (AES) to $14; Company Still Navigating Bumpy Road
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ) Names Two New Board Members
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!