AES Names Thomas M. O’Flynn as CFO
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) announced Thomas M. O’Flynn will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective September 4, 2012. Interim CFO, Mary Wood, will resume her prior role as Vice President and Controller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AES Announces Pricing of $575 Million of Senior Notes in Public Offering
- AES Announces Public Offering of $575 Million of Senior Notes
- AES Announces Tender Offers for Up to a Total of $500 Million of Its 8.000% Senior Notes due 2017, 8.000% Senior Notes due 2020 and 7.375% Senior Notes due 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!