AES Names Thomas M. O’Flynn as CFO
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) announced Thomas M. O’Flynn will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective September 4, 2012. Interim CFO, Mary Wood, will resume her prior role as Vice President and Controller.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Adds Home Depot (HD) CEO Blake as Director
- Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) CEO Swinburn Announces Retirement; Successor Named
- Herbalife (HLF) Taps Pepsi's (PEP) Alan Hoffman as EVP, Global Corporate Affairs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!