AES Names Thomas M. O’Flynn as CFO
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) announced Thomas M. O’Flynn will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective September 4, 2012. Interim CFO, Mary Wood, will resume her prior role as Vice President and Controller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triumph Group (TGI) Appoints New CFO
- Cavium (CAVM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Raghib Hussain Named as New COO
- Starboard Sends Letter to Depomed (DEPO); Will Aim to Control Timing of Special Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!