ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Adds Target's Jackie Rice as Director
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ADTRAN®, Inc., (Nasdaq: ADTN) announced that Jacqueline (Jackie) Hourigan Rice, Target’s EVP and chief risk and compliance officer, has joined ADTRAN’s board of directors. Rice assumes the seat of retiring board member Roy Nichols, who has served as a member of ADTRAN’s board of directors since 1994. Nichols has served as lead director and most recently as a member of the Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance committees.
“Roy’s experience, both in business and on the boards of other leading companies, has been invaluable to ADTRAN as we’ve built upon our leadership position in the access network. We’re excited that we’ll have access to his keen insights in his new role as director emeritus,” said Thomas Stanton, chairman and CEO of ADTRAN. “We are happy to have Jackie join our board. She brings a wealth of experience in compliance, vendor management, corporate security, and managing corporate risk. Her perspective will be welcome as we continue to scale manufacturing, sales and operations around the globe.”
At Target, Jackie is responsible for managing enterprise and vendor risk, corporate security and corporate compliance and ethics to protect Target and its stakeholders. Prior to joining Target, she served as chief compliance officer and legal counsel for General Motors. With over 19 years of legal and compliance experience, Jackie has expertise in all aspects of global compliance, including anti-corruption, export controls, data privacy and ethics. Jackie graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, where she was editor-in-chief of the Law Review, and she obtained her undergraduate degree from James Madison College at Michigan State University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Says It Will Actively Evaluate Mantle Ridge's Views, Will Discuss Core Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!