A. Schulman (SHLM) Taps Qwest Communications' Richardson as Next CFO
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
A. Schulman, Inc. (Nasdaq: SHLM) announced that John. W. Richardson has joined the Company initially as Executive Vice President – Finance. He will succeed Joseph J. Levanduski as Chief Financial Officer on November 1, 2016 to ensure a seamless transition of financial responsibilities.
Richardson (71) most recently served as chief financial officer at Denver, Colorado-based Qwest Communications International in 2008, having joined the company in 2003 as senior vice president & controller and also serving as chief accounting officer. He had previously served in progressively senior financial roles at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, including vice president – corporate finance and chief accounting officer, and as chairman and general manager of the company's British subsidiary, spanning a 35-year career at Goodyear. Richardson retired from Goodyear in 2002.
"John is a consummate leader and business savvy innovator who has an exceptional track record of optimizing an enterprise's intrinsic value creation proposition," said Joseph M. Gingo, chairman, president, and chief executive officer. "He is ideally suited to be a timely financial and operational strategist and catalyst as A. Schulman reinvigorates its five-year growth plans."
Levanduski (54) joined A. Schulman in 2011 and currently serves as executive vice president and chief financial officer. He continues to serve in his role until October 31, 2016.
"Joe has been a stalwart leading A. Schulman's global finance, information technology and corporate development functions over the last five years, a period of substantial acquisition growth including the company's largest-ever acquisition," noted Gingo. "We thank Joe for his many contributions and wish him every continued success as he has chosen to pursue new career opportunities."
Richardson holds a BBA from Ohio University and completed executive management programs at Stanford University and Northwestern University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MetLife (MET) Adds Former AIG CFO Herzog as Director
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Stanford, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!