Westfield (WFD) and Chicopee Bancorp (CBNK) Receive Federal Reserve and OCC Approval for Merger
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Westfield Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: WFD), the holding company for Westfield Bank and Chicopee Bancorp, Inc (NASDAQ: CBNK), the holding company for Chicopee Savings Bank, today jointly announced the Company’s receipt of final regulatory approval from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Bank’s receipt of approval from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency in connection with the previously announced merger transaction with Chicopee. Closing of the transaction remains subject to receipt of approvals from the Massachusetts Board of Bank Incorporation and the shareholders of Westfield and Chicopee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- EU Likely to Clear Microsoft's (MSFT) Merger with LinkedIn (LNKD) With Conditions - DJ
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFDIC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!