Westfield (WFD) and Chicopee Bancorp (CBNK) Receive Federal Reserve and OCC Approval for Merger
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Westfield Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: WFD), the holding company for Westfield Bank and Chicopee Bancorp, Inc (NASDAQ: CBNK), the holding company for Chicopee Savings Bank, today jointly announced the Company’s receipt of final regulatory approval from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Bank’s receipt of approval from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency in connection with the previously announced merger transaction with Chicopee. Closing of the transaction remains subject to receipt of approvals from the Massachusetts Board of Bank Incorporation and the shareholders of Westfield and Chicopee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
- Fifth Third Bank (FITB) to Acquire The Retirement Corporation of America; Terms Not Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFDIC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!