Watson Pharma (WPI) Confirms Patent Challenge on Epiduo Gel
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: WPI) today confirmed that its subsidiary, Watson Laboratories, Inc., filed an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) with the U.S. FDA seeking approval to market Epiduo® (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide) Gel, 0.1% / 2.5%. Watson's ANDA product is a generic version of Galderma Laboratories, L.P. Epiduo® Gel is a topical ointment prescription drug that combines a retinoid (adapalene) and an antimicrobial (benzoyl peroxide) for the treatment of acne vulgaris (severe acne) in people who are at least 12 years old.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Vringo (VRNG), VirnetX (VHC) on Watch as House Passes Bill to Thwart 'Patent Trolls' (GOOG)
- Allana Potash (ALLRF) Comments on Recent Trading Activity; Has No Adverse Material to Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!