Watch Tronox (TROX), Anadarko (APC) Shares as Trial Over $25B Suit Resumed
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Traders watch Tronox (Nasdaq: TROX) and Anadarko (NYSE: APC) shares as Bloomberg is reporting the two have resumed trial over a $25 billion lawsuit. Anadarko and the US failed to settle after breaking for talks.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- Spherix (SPEX) Sues AT&T (T) Over Geolocation-Related Patent
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!