Vista Equity Said Still Positive on DOJ Approval on Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vista Equity is still confident its Cvent (NYSE: CVT) acquisition will go through, according to Bloomberg, citing a person familiar with the matter. The person added there won't be a need to sell Lanyon for the deal to proceed.
An investor said standalone valuation for Cvent is $32.50 if the deal breaks with CRM and SAP or party B in background.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Hearst Said to Consider Buying Some Time (TIME) Magazines - NYP
- AES emerges as bidder for TerraForm Power (TERP) - SparkSpread
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!