Vista Equity Said Still Positive on DOJ Approval on Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vista Equity is still confident its Cvent (NYSE: CVT) acquisition will go through, according to Bloomberg, citing a person familiar with the matter. The person added there won't be a need to sell Lanyon for the deal to proceed.
An investor said standalone valuation for Cvent is $32.50 if the deal breaks with CRM and SAP or party B in background.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!