Vista Equity Said Still Positive on DOJ Approval on Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vista Equity is still confident its Cvent (NYSE: CVT) acquisition will go through, according to Bloomberg, citing a person familiar with the matter. The person added there won't be a need to sell Lanyon for the deal to proceed.
An investor said standalone valuation for Cvent is $32.50 if the deal breaks with CRM and SAP or party B in background.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!