Valeant Pharma (VRX) Off Lows as Charges Relate to Employee Fraud Versus Company Fraud
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is bouncing off morning lows as the charges against former exec Gary Tanner and CEO the Philidor Andrew Davenport appear more related to individual fraud versus company fraud. Shares of VRX are down 2% after trading down 7% earlier.
From the complaint:
"The kickback payments were made in secret and were laundered though a series of shell companies and transactions designed to conceal the illicit source."
"Without Valeant's knowledge or approval, TANNER ultimately received close to $10 million in kickbacks from DAVENPORT...."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Depomed (DEPO) calls active on elevated volatility
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)