US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (AAPL) and Hachette in New York -Bloomberg
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Bloomberg reporting: US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Hachette in New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL), HBO (TWX) in Talks on Streaming - CNBC
- Apple (AAPL) Developer Notes Severe Strain on App Potential for Upcoming Apple Watch
- Microsoft (MSFT) Previews New Office 2016 for Mac (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!