US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (AAPL) and Hachette in New York -Bloomberg
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
- China Mobile's (CHL) Strong 4G Adoption Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Comments
Bloomberg reporting: US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Hachette in New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Prevails in $1B iTunes Trial Over Digital Music
- Tesla (TSLA) Deemed Most 'Culturally Vibrant' Company of 2014 (AAPL) (F)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN), NYDFS Enter Settlement; Chairman Erbey to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!