US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (AAPL) and Hachette in New York -Bloomberg
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Oil prices slide on oversupply, economic headwinds
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- UPDATE: AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Acquire Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) in $1.2B Cash and Stock deal
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides In-Line
Bloomberg reporting: US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Hachette in New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): Buying Interest Lowest Since 2008 - UBS
- Pokemon GO Winners and Losers (AAPL) (AMZN) (FB) (more...) - Chowdhry
- Liberty Offered $15/share for Pandora (P) in 'Fishing Expedition' - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!