US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (AAPL) and Hachette in New York -Bloomberg
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Bloomberg reporting: US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Hachette in New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Thinks Time Warner (TWX) Deal Has Good Chance After Talking to Trump's Team - FT
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement