US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (AAPL) and Hachette in New York -Bloomberg
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting: US has filed a related antitrust suit against Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Hachette in New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Lowers Apple (AAPL) 2017 iPhone Estimates, Sees March Qtr Guidance "Likely Below Consesnsus Estimates"
- UBS On Apple (AAPL) Tax Implications: Bad For Cash Flow, Positive For EPS
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!