US filess antitrust suit against Deere & Co. (DE) and Monsanto (MON) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deere would get 86 percent of U.S. precision farming sales, according to the suit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) Surges 120% on EU Orphan Drug Status
- Gevo (GEVO) Says EPA Approves Pathway for Isobutanol as an Advanced Biofuel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!