UPDATE: salesforce.com (CRM) Said to Question Microsoft (MSFT)/LinkedIn (LNKD) Deal in Europe - NYT
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 1:52 PM EDT)
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) raised concerns with Europe's antitrust authorities about Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) takeover of LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD), according to the New York Times, citing sources. Questions were raised about access to data and potential to create an unfair advantage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!