UPDATE: salesforce.com (CRM) Said to Question Microsoft (MSFT)/LinkedIn (LNKD) Deal in Europe - NYT
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 1:52 PM EDT)
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) raised concerns with Europe's antitrust authorities about Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) takeover of LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD), according to the New York Times, citing sources. Questions were raised about access to data and potential to create an unfair advantage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Face EU Concerns Over Research Spending - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: Novartis in talks to sell some central nervous system drugs - sources
- Alaska Air wins U.S. antitrust approval for Virgin deal with conditions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!