UPDATE: Nevada Regulators Approve Grandfathering Solar Rooftops - (SCTY) - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:17 PM EDT)
Nevada regulators approved a deal between Berkshire Hathaway's (NYSE: BRK-A) utility and SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) that will roll back rate hikes for existing rooftop solar customers, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Recommends Buying SolarCity (SCTY) as a Trade, Expects Tesla (TSLA) Deal to Close
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Announces Positive SVR12 Data for Odalasvir, AL-335, and Simeprevir Phase 3 in Genotype 1 HCV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!