UPDATE: Nevada Regulators Approve Grandfathering Solar Rooftops - (SCTY) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:17 PM EDT)
Nevada regulators approved a deal between Berkshire Hathaway's (NYSE: BRK-A) utility and SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) that will roll back rate hikes for existing rooftop solar customers, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- SolarCity Appoints Radford Small Chief Financial Officer
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Enters Extended Forbearance Agreement, Waivers with Secured Loan Lenders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!