UPDATE: Nevada Regulators Approve Grandfathering Solar Rooftops - (SCTY) - Bloomberg
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:17 PM EDT)
Nevada regulators approved a deal between Berkshire Hathaway's (NYSE: BRK-A) utility and SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) that will roll back rate hikes for existing rooftop solar customers, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly 117.5 straddle priced for movement of 4.4% into Q4
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!