UPDATE: Mylan (MYL) Shares Drop to Session Lows; Said Seeing EpiPen Price Hike Questions
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 22, 2016 3:11 PM EDT)
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) shares drop sharply lower, down around 1.5 percent.
Market chatter has the company being questioned over an EpiPen price hike.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's Commitment to Stemming the Tide of HIV/AIDS as Strong as Ever
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!