UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 3:55 PM EDT)
Memorial Production Partners (Nasdaq: MEMP) said to weigh options, including bankruptcy, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - News comes as the company make look to restructure its current debt situations
MEMP may skip making a $25 million interest payment, which is due November 1st. The company is saddled with around $1.8 billion in debt.
MEMP will get a 30-day grace period after skipping the payment, giving the company time to negotiate with creditors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- TopBuild (BLD) Announces Acquisition of Midwest Fireproofing
- Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Reaches Plan Support Agreement with Lenders as Part of Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!