UPDATE: IRS Urged to Probe Gilead Sciences (GILD) for Dodging Taxes - Stat News
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 1:46 PM EDT)
Gilead Sciences (Nasdaq: GILD) shares were in focus Thursday on reports that an advocacy group is urging the IRS to probe the company for shifting income offshore to avoid taxes. The report appeared in Stat News.
Shares traded higher on the session but were off their best levels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) '4997 Data 'Impressive & Underappreciated', KOL Suggests - Jefferies; PT to $95
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Climbs on Speculation
- Disney (DIS) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Rumors of Spin-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!