UPDATE: IRS Urged to Probe Gilead Sciences (GILD) for Dodging Taxes - Stat News
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 1:46 PM EDT)
Gilead Sciences (Nasdaq: GILD) shares were in focus Thursday on reports that an advocacy group is urging the IRS to probe the company for shifting income offshore to avoid taxes. The report appeared in Stat News.
Shares traded higher on the session but were off their best levels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) on Watch Following Cautious Mention
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!