UPDATE: Corrections Corp. (CXW), GEO Group (GEO) Active; DHS to Review Use of Private Prisons
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 12:46 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Headlines have the DHS looking to review usage of private prisons, according to Bloomberg. Comments come from DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Private prison stocks gain into the close (CXW) (GEO)
- CoreCivic (CXW) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 8.3% Yield
- CoreCivic Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!