UPDATE: Corrections Corp. (CXW), GEO Group (GEO) Active; DHS to Review Use of Private Prisons
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 12:46 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Headlines have the DHS looking to review usage of private prisons, according to Bloomberg. Comments come from DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!