UPDATE: Caesars Holdouts Said to Accept New Bankruptcy Framework - Bloomberg (CZR)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 1:46 PM EDT)
Caesars bondholders have agreed on the framework of a deal to get its operating unit out of bankruptcy, but it still faces pushback from senior lenders, according to Bloomberg sources.
The report states that some more senior lenders who are being asked to fund the deal may refuse to accept the new terms before Friday's deadline. The second liens have agreed to support Caesars if the Las Vegas-based company can raise the money to fund the new offer, the people said.
Shares of Caesars Entertainment (Nasdaq: CZR) gained following the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
- Tesla (TSLA) Judge reserves ruling on investor's record request - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!