UPDATE: Caesars Holdouts Said to Accept New Bankruptcy Framework - Bloomberg (CZR)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 1:46 PM EDT)
Caesars bondholders have agreed on the framework of a deal to get its operating unit out of bankruptcy, but it still faces pushback from senior lenders, according to Bloomberg sources.
The report states that some more senior lenders who are being asked to fund the deal may refuse to accept the new terms before Friday's deadline. The second liens have agreed to support Caesars if the Las Vegas-based company can raise the money to fund the new offer, the people said.
Shares of Caesars Entertainment (Nasdaq: CZR) gained following the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Extend Deadline to Reach Agreement on Documentation with First-Lien Noteholders
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/24: (TMUS) (MSFT) (GLW) High; (TDW) (WIT) (BMY) Low
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Probed For Allowing High Stakes Chinese Players to Bet in Other People's Names - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!