UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) May Face Billions of Arrears in Irish Tax Case - Bloomberg
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 1:45 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) may learn the outcome of the EU's probe into tax arrangements with Ireland as soon as Tuesday, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the situation. Arrears could run into the billions of euros, the person said.
The EU decision is expected to say Ireland provided Apple with illegal aid through a sweetheart deal in return for creating jobs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- UPDATE: Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Said in Talks to Buy Bai Brands - Reuters
- Apple Unveils Groundbreaking New MacBook Pro