UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) May Face Billions of Arrears in Irish Tax Case - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 1:45 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) may learn the outcome of the EU's probe into tax arrangements with Ireland as soon as Tuesday, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the situation. Arrears could run into the billions of euros, the person said.
The EU decision is expected to say Ireland provided Apple with illegal aid through a sweetheart deal in return for creating jobs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Said to Develop Car Operating System in Canada; BlackBerry (BBRY) Said to Lose Engineers to Project - Bloomberg
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Apple (AAPL) October 118.50 straddle priced for 4.4% movement into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!