UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) May Face Billions of Arrears in Irish Tax Case - Bloomberg
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 1:45 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) may learn the outcome of the EU's probe into tax arrangements with Ireland as soon as Tuesday, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the situation. Arrears could run into the billions of euros, the person said.
The EU decision is expected to say Ireland provided Apple with illegal aid through a sweetheart deal in return for creating jobs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly volatility at 29 into Q1 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL): Tweaking Estimates Ahead of Earnings - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!