UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) May Face Billions of Arrears in Irish Tax Case - Bloomberg
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 1:45 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) may learn the outcome of the EU's probe into tax arrangements with Ireland as soon as Tuesday, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the situation. Arrears could run into the billions of euros, the person said.
The EU decision is expected to say Ireland provided Apple with illegal aid through a sweetheart deal in return for creating jobs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
- Movie Exhibition Stocks on Watch as Film Studios in Talks with Apple for Early Movie Rentals on iTunes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!