Syngenta (SYT), Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) Weaken as China's SAFE Said to Pause Deals
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Weakness in Syngenta (NYSE: SYT), Ingram Micro (NYSE: IM), and Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) Tuesday was tied to reports that China's SAFE has begun putting its approval of pending outbound investment on hold, if they have remaining capital outflow of $50 million or above, according to a report from Bloomberg. These deals will be approved by SAFE after they pass additional reviews by several other government agencies,.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Face EU Concerns Over Research Spending - Bloomberg
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!