Syngenta (SYT), Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) Weaken as China's SAFE Said to Pause Deals
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Weakness in Syngenta (NYSE: SYT), Ingram Micro (NYSE: IM), and Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) Tuesday was tied to reports that China's SAFE has begun putting its approval of pending outbound investment on hold, if they have remaining capital outflow of $50 million or above, according to a report from Bloomberg. These deals will be approved by SAFE after they pass additional reviews by several other government agencies,.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Face EU Concerns Over Research Spending - Bloomberg
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!