SunEdison (SUNEQ) objects to creditor bid to sue two Yieldcos - Bloomberg
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) objects to creditor bid to sue two Yieldcos. The company is probing potential Yieldco claims itself, according to Bloomberg.
The company says bankruptcy lenders also object to creditors' bid and thinks litigation could endanger Yieldco sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen's (AMGN) Fight Over Copies of Biotech Drugs Gets High Court Review - Bloomberg
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation